Thursday, December 26, 2013

June






Hannah and her friend:
Friend: My mom's in her 20s.
Hannah: My mom's in her 39s!


Hannah received a large bumper sticker that says, "My child is BEST at Bransford." Pretty sure she doesn't know it's for the car, because she lovingly placed it on my shirt right before I left the house.



The girls have fallen in love with The Price is Right. Whenever Hannah sees a trip being featured, she waits for the phrase "you and a guest," then says, "I'll take you on that trip Mom." Sometimes she says she's taking Abby or Daddy, but I win most of the time. One time she surprised me by naming her good friend. "Sorry Mom, but I've gotta take Lexie on this trip." 


The girls were talking about their futures. They want husbands, babies, and cats, and they want to live in Cambodia. Here's part of the conversation I overheard:
Abby: Let's have our babies in Texas, then move to Cambodia.
Hannah: No, let's just have our babies in Cambodia.
A: There aren't any hospitals in Cambodia.
H: Then how do ladies have their babies?
A: They just have them. They lay down and have them. And it hurts.
H: Let's have our babies in Texas, then move to Cambodia.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment