Thursday, December 26, 2013

August


Happy 10th birthday to my amazing daughter.






Hannah was playing school with her dolls. She asked if I would come and be a surprise guest. "I told them a surprise singer was coming. They asked if it was Justin Beiber, but I told them it wasn't."

Going through Hannah's school work from last year, I found her resolutions:
1. Tiying my sohe laysis.
2. Clening my room and hose.
3. Pikeing out clows.




Just found some journal entries from Hannah:
Nov 2012
I am thankful hlpying pipl in Cambotedy.
Feb 2013
I was a meshanare because I went to Cambodia. I give all my mone because they have no mone the end.


This is what a 5th grader and a 2nd grader look like.


Papa asked Hannah if she wanted to go sing at a rest home with him.
"What's that?" she asked,
"It's a place for old people when they retire?"
Hannah "Why do they arrest them first?"



Abby received a spa book for her birthday. So far, we have tried the "oatmeal and honey" facial mask. It was especially fun when the honey dripped into the eyes, ears, and hair. 

Upon reading this card, she commented, "Huh. I'm my own gift!"



While I was in another room, this conversation took place between Mike and Abby.
Mike: I'm hungry for lunch, but I'm too lazy to get up and make anything.
Abby: Me, too. Let's make Mom do it.
 
 
 
 
 
 


In her sneaky voice, Hannah said, "I have something behind my sleeve!" 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment