Tuesday, May 13, 2014

January


 
  
Hannah was driving a car in an amusement park ride. She was getting frustrated with the steering difficulties and kept blaming the car. She finally got her game face on, punched the gas, and said, "You've messed with the wrong girl!"



We spent the day at Six Flags. This is their scary face before one of the roller coasters.


I began teaching a new college course today. I told my students that I do not tolerate texting or playing on phones in my class. I showed them my phone and explained that it does not have the internet. One of them asked, "How do you know where to drive without GPS?" I told them I use Mapquest and print out directions. I had to wait for the laughter to die down before I could continue.
I love being a relic.


One of my college students is upset with me, so her dad has emailed me, confronting my decision. Should I have my dad write her dad back?

You know dinner's bound to be good when your youngest asks, "What's that disgusting smell?" 
   


Esther is so much like a person, it's creepy.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment