Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Now Quit Asking!

I have been hounded the last few months by my blog followers. Some of the comments I've received:
"I've been stalking your blog lately. Why haven't you posted anything?"
"This is your ministry to us. You need to continue your ministry."
Goodness gracious. You people have got to get a life!


It's true, I have been ignoring my blogging duties. I over committed myself this semester, and my friendships and human interactions were the first things to go. My hard work is finally over, and my schedule allows me to have friends again. The ministry is back up and running!


Please enjoy our life stories.

2 comments:

  1. It's about time! Thanks for making my night. I love your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's nothin', i've got a certain friend that sends me nasty emails with expletives in them....it still doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete