Monday, June 4, 2012

January

Hannah went to a make-over birthday party.

Abby dressed up so as not to be left out.
The photo shoot was delayed while the girls greeted the mailman.

Hannah was learning the books of the New Testament through a song. Her sweet voice practiced last night. "Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Acts and Romance." Laughing, I told her that it's not Romance. She said, "Oh, that's right. Romance comes later."
Abby's New Year's Resolutions:
1. Stay up later.
2. To go to Dunkin Donuts.
3. To celebrate New Year.
4. To beat my sister up.
5. To watch I-Carly. 
Hannah's New Year's Resolutions (penned by Abby):
1. I will read the Bible.
2. This year I want to eat more ice cream.
3. This year I want to play Wii all the time.
4. I want to watch TV.
5. This year I want a loose tooth.
 
I love this picture so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment