Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!





We started off the new year by having Christmas all over again. My siblings were out of town on Christmas, so the Walters family got together for brunch and gifts. While we were eating, Hannah snuck in and opened a present. It was a lovely Old Spice gift set for Uncle Toby. No, we did not give it to him. We gave it to my dad on Christmas Day. He said, "I've got to go change the sheets!" Dad must have re-gifted it. How tacky. (If this doesn't make any sense to you, then I know that you are not reading all the blogs. Scroll down to "Mike, You Animal" and read it. Pay attention this time!)

While playing together, Hannah was jabbering non-stop, like she always does. Abby turned to me and said, "Mommy, I'm bored of Hannah's jibber-jabber."

No comments:

Post a Comment