Friday, January 21, 2011

Blogging about January while it's still January?


It's crazy! I am actually blogging about the month that I'm in! Could this be a new trend? Don't hold your breath.

Hannah was trying to put her jacket on the coat rack. All the hooks were already full, so she cried, "There are no more hookers!"

The girls thought this snowfall was pretty lame. They'd been excited about the forecast all week, but this was about it.


Hannah asked me where the water goes once it's down the drain. I said, "I don't know. Maybe you should ask Dad." She instantly replied, "Yeah, 'cause Daddy is smarter than you!" (Mike never remembers to tell his co-workers any of these little stories, but he SURE remembered this one!)

Hannah was excited because she is learning to "read" books at school. She was sure that she could read better than Abby, but Abby said, "I can read everything, Hannah!" Hannah thought for a moment and said, "You can't read China."

Abby was discussing my recent Cambodia trip. She wanted to know if there were dogs there, and what people thought about dogs. I told her that the dogs just walked around, but were not normally pets. She was horrified. "What if they run in the street and get hit by cars? Wait! Are cars invented in Cambodia?"

Hannah was carefully tearing off her three squares of toilet paper after using the bathroom. She wiped and dressed. Then she looked at me slyly. "I like to make it messy for the next person!" she told me as she ripped the next sheet of toilet paper down the middle.


My cousin told us that as a father of girls, Mike needed to have the Pretty, Pretty Princess game. We happened to come across it at Target one day. Isn't Mike a Pretty, Pretty Princess? (He asked me to take this picture, by the way.)




Abby gets ahold of the camera:

No comments:

Post a Comment