Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh, Gross

Abby had splash day at school last week. I was instructed to bring her to school in her swimsuit and class T-shirt as a cover-up. It felt a little odd not putting pants on her, since the shirt only fell to her upper thighs. Nonetheless, I put her towel and change of clothes in her backpack before dropping her off at school.

When she came home, she was still wearing her cover-up shirt. I thought she must be cold if she never changed out of her swimsuit, so I took off her shirt to help her out of the suit. There was no bathing suit underneath. There was NOTHING underneath. My baby "couldn't find" her clothes, she said. So she just took her suit off and put her shirt - ONLY her shirt - back on.

Then she rode the bus home. (I still shudder when I think of it.)

If you would like to donate money to this cause, please send a check. No amount is too large. It will be used to pay for therapy and/or tetanus shots. We appreciate your support.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! poor sweet girl didn't know she was doing anything wrong! Which leads me to ask the question what do you walk around the house in??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with lauren, totally what i was thinking.

    ReplyDelete