Monday, July 20, 2009

More Hannah-isms

Hannah likes to describe in detail her. . .um. . .poop. "One big one and one little one, Mommy. There's two little circles. Look, Mommy! I pooped all the colors of the rainbow!"

My sister-in-law is pregnant. When we told Hannah that there is a baby in Shelley's tummy, she cried, "Let me see!" Shelley showed Hannah her belly while Hannah desperately tried to see the baby through Shelley's belly button. Thinking it was a telescope, she was sorely disappointed when the baby wouldn't come into focus. The next day, she told Gamma, "Shelley has a baby in her button!"

The cereal boxes are much fun at our house. The girls get in them all the time. One day, when my mom was over, she used a bag clip to neatly close up the cereal bags inside their boxes. The next time Hannah tried to get into the bag, I heard her yell, "HEY! Someone locked the CEREAL!!"

1 comment:

  1. i try to lock our cereal all the time, but jay keeps getting into it. need stronger clips.

    and I'm known in this family for wanting all the details of the boys poop, it's how i keep track of their health. i thought it was a mom thing.

    ReplyDelete